We recommend several premium mango grades according to their location:
- Alphonso, Ratnagiri-Hubli location – worldwide classified to be mango grade number one as to flavour and colouring; minimum 16 Brix
- Alphonso – from the north-west coast – medium-quality flavour, minimum 16 Brix
- Alphonso – from south India – less intensive flavour, darker orange colouring, minimum 16 Brix
- Kesar – from the north-west coast – minimum 16 Brix, compared to Alphonso: to a greater extent highly fluid; less acidity.
- Totapuri, flavour of good qualtity, minimum 14 Brix.
Our partners in India dispose of a modern aseptic equipment certified according to ISO 22000 & Kosher. Mango pulp is barrelled in quantities of 220 kilos net or in 20 kilos aseptically packed.
Further packing sizes are either 10 or 5 or 3 kilos (domestic filling). Further detailed specification to be given on a separate sheet.
Alphonso harvest season begins in May/June Kesar and Totapuri harvest season begins in June/July.